We incorporate proven elastic cloud infrastructure and our decades of managed operations experience delivering a secure, private, custom solution addressing the most demanding business challenges.
Private Cloud Solutions
- Complete Control – Interact with your environment through a single pane of glass, optionally integrating with existing frameworks for added transparency.
- Secure – Single tenant security ensures a private and secure environment for all private resources. No co-mingling of data, no sharing of resources.
- Custom workload management – Complete control over how your workload is deployed and managed. Optionally, upload and consume your own OS templates for the ultimate in control over how your apps run in the cloud.
- Contain budgets – Remove cost variability of cost and other hidden surprises found in public clouds. Your private cloud environment is easy to budget, predict and scale.
- Orchestrate – Orchestrate, automate your workload with ease. Our open cloud platform easy extends existing processes into your cloud.
- Hardware free – Stop managing hardware and reduce complexity of your critical applications. We completely abstract all hardware elements, delivering predictable consumption of compute, storage, and network resources.
- Committed resources – Dedicated pool of resources to your unique business needs.
- Interoperable – Easily promote your on premise workloads to the cloud and vice-versa. Our open platform works with common DevOps toolsets.
- Completely elastic – Consume what you need now, scale on demand for future growth. Our private cloud platform enables additional capacity on demand, when needed.
- Available – 100% of resources are available and dedicated to your applications.
How can we help you?
We work with you to understand your business’s long term/short term goals to help you choose the best IaaS option for your business. Our process is simple; it starts with a discovery/technical analysis meeting to understand your objectives.
We align your objectives with recommendations on an appropriate IaaS method via a Statement of Work (SOW) with implementation details, service flexibility, and ongoing responsibilities to migrate, integrate, and host your applications on our IaaS through a custom SLA agreement and flexible pricing options. Please contact us today to speak to a technical representative.