Data Trust Co’s IT procurement services enable customers to source, warehouse, configure, test, and ship hardware and software nationally. We work with your budget to meet the specification, brand quality, and delivery schedules for successful project deployments. Our team negotiates directly with vendors for the best possible prices and terms to address your unique IT demands and we help you manage cash flow with convenient credit terms or leasing options.
Customers benefit from our extensive procurement experience and investments in our logistics. We adopt a structured approach to effectively serve your procurement requirements with:
- Flexible Pricing: Data Trust Co professional IT procurement team helps to simplify your procurement strategy. Our familiarity with the vendor’s product offering, operational, and pricing policies well position us to negotiate and recommend the best transaction for you. Our flexible pricing policy is based on a flat price or cost plus a negotiated margin designed for volume purchases and long term agreements.
- Customer Service: Our technical and procurement team work hard to build trust and a long-lasting relationship with our customers. Their collaborative effort ensures complicated technology purchases are compatible with your current installed systems, helping you deliver successful projects with quality products and services on schedule and within budget.
- Procurement Framework: Customers are provided with better visibility in the IT supply chain upstream activities. Understanding your environment we conduct technical research to recommend and source products correctly and work with vendors to bring you modern knowledge, product guidance, and technology roadmap for better purchasing decisions. Further enhanced with our technical advice, assessment, Statement of Work, Bill of material, logistics, and vendor contract negotiation.
- Logistic Services: Our logistic services include transportation, warehousing, equipment staging, and testing benchmarked against various standards, proof of concept, image management, and green disposal of obsolete equipment.
Whether you are looking to acquire or dispose of your IT equipment, Data Trust Co IT Procurement Services can help you in the most cost-effective manner. Our product offering include:
- Server, Storage, and Networking Solutions
- Desktop, Notebook and Peripherals
- Cloud Services:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
- Software as a Service (SaaS),
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DraaS)
Data Trust Co’s asset disposal services ensure data security, regulatory compliance, and best practices for greening IT. Our product offering include:
- Certificates of Destruction
- Consignment & Selling
Data Trust Co’s financing options enable companies to purchase much needed IT infrastructure for better productivity while retaining their cash for working capital. Our finance department will work directly with your organization to determine your best option. Key benefits include:
- Convenience Let our team work directly with the manufacturer and handle all of the paperwork.
- Cost Savings We work directly with various manufactures and financial institutions to ensure a more competitive rate.
- Budget Constraints We allow product acquisition to fit into tight budgets and negotiate with vendors on balance sheet constraints.
- FlexibleOur leases can include equipment, software, maintenance, and services.
Type of Lease/Rentals:
- Operational Equipment options at the end of the term are return equipment – upgrades allowed mid-lease, continue to finance or purchase at fair market value.
- Capital Leases Certain criteria would allow the lease to be a balance sheet item.
- Rentals A cost-effective means to solve short-term equipment needs such as: providing a custom duplicated test environment for software migrations and proof of concept projects, boost seasonal capacity computing power, and disaster recovery preparedness.
How can we help you?
We work with you to understand your business’s long term/short term goals to help you choose the best IaaS option for your business. Our process is simple; it starts with a discovery/technical analysis meeting to understand your objectives.
We align your objectives with recommendations on an appropriate IaaS method via a Statement of Work (SOW) with implementation details, service flexibility, and ongoing responsibilities to migrate, integrate, and host your applications on our IaaS through a custom SLA agreement and flexible pricing options. Please contact us today to speak to a technical representative.